- FOR THE STUDENTS - the Google form to reflect on your 2nd quarter service project is up. You can go to Google Classroom and fill out the Google form anytime!
- We talked a lot about Moses and God’s call for him this past week. We had a great talk about Lutheran Church workers and the calls they have.
- Next week we’ll start to look at the integrity (or lack thereof) of Pharaoh.
- The 4th Commandment and its meaning is due Monday, October 29th..
- This coming week’s memory is the 5th commandment and its meaning. Don't’ forget to read through or sing the songs as well.
- This is a LIST OF ALL THE SONGS for memory. You can listen to the song for the week.
- Students are taking a math test Monday. Look over the pretest mistakes. Work some practice problems in the book to help yourself with the ones you got wrong.
- Regular lessons next week. Material is getting harder…..
7th SOCIAL STUDIES
- So great to meet with so many 7th grade families this past week.
- Students who choose to do so, can take a “bonus” quiz, (using their book) and turn it in on Tuesday (A Block) or Wednesday (B Block).
- A reminder that the song project is coming due on November 5th/6th. Students will have the majority of class on Tuesday or Wednesday to work on that song project. I will be there to answer any questions and provide guidance and feedback on their process.
- Next week we’ll start our unit on Africa. Students will get their map work on this region later in the week. They will be required to set up a study plan as well. This will be a night by night plan of what they will do to study. If this is signed, then they will receive extra credit.
Blessings on your week.