- We talked about Moses and Pharaoh this week and had a great discussion about following God’s plan for our lives even when it gets tough.
- Next week we’ll dive into the 10 plagues.
- The 5th Commandment and its meaning is due Monday, November 5th.
- This coming week’s memory is the 6th commandment and its meaning.
- This is a LIST OF ALL THE SONGS for memory. You can listen to the song for the week.
- Regular lessons this week. Pretest will be coming Tuesday. Make sure to stay on top of daily work.
- Test will be Thursday.
7th SOCIAL STUDIES
- LOTS happening in 7th grade social studies.
- SONG PROJECTS DUE NEXT CLASS! Monday (a block) or Tuesday (b block) Don’t forget the extra credit opportunity of filming yourself singing it.
- Africa Map work was assigned this week. It is due on Wednesday/Thursday of next week.
- Africa map test study plan was assigned as well. This is an extra credit opportunity as well. This is also due Wednesday/Thursday of next week.
- Africa map test will be November 13th/14th. Be studying a little each night. Follow your study plan!
Blessings on your week.