- The 5th graders helped write breakouts for the kindergartners! Mrs. Braun’s students at the elementary worked through the clues and locks our 5th graders helped write for International Dot Day. (Yes, that’s an actual thing)
- Field Trip to Cahokia Mounds 9/27. .
- Don’t forget the Carnival at Lutheran South - 9/28 and 9/29.
- This week we focused on Abram and the self sacrifice he showed while being willing to sacrifice Isaac. Students did some comparisons between this story and Christ’s death.
- Next week we will look at the story of Jacob wrestling with God.
- Week 5 is due this Monday, September 24th.
- Next week’s memory is only to listen to (and sing?) the song - LIFT HIGH THE CROSS
- Use this week to get caught up if you are behind. If you are caught up, enjoy the week off.
- Students have a pretest due Monday. Please remember, as the material gets harder and harder, it is important to finish daily work, and especially pretests.
- We will review on Monday and then take the test on Tuesday.
- Our next Pirate Challenge (investigation 2) is on Wednesday.
7th SOCIAL STUDIES
- Students worked through two chapters this week. We looked at daily life in Medieval towns and then the end of feudalism.
- A Day history class has their social media assignment due today (Friday 9/21) B day’s class has the project due on Wednesday, 9/26.
- Next week we’ll be start our unit on Islam.
- We will be having a guest speaker about being Muslim, on Friday, September 28th.
Have a blessed weekend.