- The students have their jobs and now we go to work getting ready to run the businesses at Biztown. Students are working on their business expenses, budgeting, advertising, philanthropy pledges and more!
- Prodigy - students have 50 problems in prodigy due Monday. All of these are focused on decimals which is a major focus of our lessons right now. I updated the students on their progress Friday.
- Regular lessons coming next week, along with a pretest.
- Students will also have a formative quiz Wednesday on Fractions.
- This week we looked at the story of Jesus calling Matthew and the self sacrifice shown.
- Next week’s lesson is all about Peter’s confession and Jesus comforting his disciples.
- Week 21 - Romans 8:1 (Memorized) and Chief of Sinners (Read) are due Monday, February 4th.
- Week 22 - 2 Peter 3:18 (Memorized) and O God, our help in ages past (read) are due Monday, February 11th.
7th Grade SOCIAL STUDIES
- Let the Game shows begin! The students designed and produced game shows about Chapter 15. Next they will play the opposite block’s game shows.
- Our next unit will be a break in our normal curriculum and we will focus on Black History Month activities and lessons.