5th General Reminders
- Field Trip to Cahokia Mounds 9/27. Please see the email from Mrs. Brown if you would like to sign up for a lunch or let us know you would like to attend.
- Don’t forget the Carnival at Lutheran South - 9/28 and 9/29.
- This week we focused on Abram and the integrity he showed while waiting for a child.
- Next week we will look at the story of Abraham and Isaac.
- Week 4 is due this Monday, September 17th.
- Week 5 memory is next week’s assignment - 1 John 5:13 and John 6:47. Also listen to My Faith Looks up to Thee -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGKLmThF2to
- Test 2B is graded and in educate. This is about the time that it starts to get harder. We have multiplication starting this week.
- It is really important to stay on top of homework, show work and ask questions.
7th SOCIAL STUDIES
- We had a great discussion this week about 9-11. I was so impressed with the respectful attention and great questions the students demonstrated.
- Then we moved forward in our study of feudalism.
- Students have assessment 2 due next class.
- Next week will be a quick look at life in medieval towns and the end of feudalism.
- Our next unit will be Islam. We will be having a guest speaking on Friday, September 28th.
Have a blessed weekend.