- No School Monday, September 3.
- Taste of Middle School - Tuesday, September 4, 7:00 PM. Come learn a little more about your child’s school experience.
- Picture day next week - Thursday, September 6.
5th SERVICE PROJECTS
- The service project plan is due today! (Friday, August 31st). This is simply a signed piece of paper that has the student describe what he/she is planning to do for their service hours this quarter.
- You can find that service project plan HERE. (Download the Service Project Plan form)
- This week we looked at respect as it related to the fall into sin by Adam and Eve.
- Next week we’ll look at the story of the flood and talk about diligence.
- Week 2 memory is due on MONDAY, September 3rd.
- Week 3 memory (Romans 3:28 and vs. 5 and 6 of Salvation Unto Us has Come) is next week’s assignment.
- Students took their first math test on Friday. Those will be graded and in Educate over the weekend.
- We continue to move forward with lessons. The material will get harder. Keep working on those math facts!
- Xtramath is an assignment. Students need to complete five days of practice over the course of the week. They can make up days on Saturday and Sunday if needed. This will be an assignment next week as well.
7th SOCIAL STUDIES
- First map test is in the books. (Well it will be graded and in the books over the weekend) Hopefully the students have a good understanding of how they work and how to best prepare for the future tests.
- Students also participated in a “Rome Going Away” party. The students taught each other all about the Roman legacies through presents.
- Remember to follow along on Twitter for peeks into our classroom. You don’t have to be on Twitter. Just go to www.twitter.com/cclsakerson
- This coming week we’ll get more into the government system that followed Ancient Rome - feudalism!
Have a blessed weekend.