- 1st quarter ends today! Make sure to get all late/missing work in!
- Parent/Teacher conferences will be the week of October 22nd. There will be time slots on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Watch for more information coming soon.
5th SERVICE PROJECTS
- 2nd quarter service project plans are due Wednesday, October 25th. This quarter families can email me their plan for service. Again, this is just a plan for the quarter. Be watching for a list of potential projects coming soon, to help.
- I had so much fun with our CFP lesson this week. We studied Joseph forgiving his brothers and we can show the same integrity and truly forgive someone in our lives.
- Next week we’ll study how God saved Moses.
- No memory due Monday. (It was due today - Friday 10/12)
- Next week’s memory is the 3rd Commandment and its meaning. Also, look over or listen to the first two verses of The Church’s One Foundation.
- This is a LIST OF ALL THE SONGS for memory. You can listen to the song for the week.
- We are really getting into a lot of new and difficult material. Now is the time to really focus on the skills and strategies we have been learning.
- Long division was a focus this week. It is a tough, multistep concept. We counted over 20 things that could go wrong in one problem! Stay diligent, it will come.
- Students have a pretest due on Monday. Test will be Tuesday. It will go in second quarter gradebook.
- This quarter I will also officially start using Prodigy. (NOT next week) But just wanted to give everyone, mostly parents, a heads up.
7th SOCIAL STUDIES
- We are in the middle of our Islam unit and it is going great. We played a fun trade war game in class.
- Next week we’ll dive into chapter 10, the Crusades.
- Overall the students did really well on their map test. Keep up the good work as it will get harder before it gets any easier.
Have a blessed weekend.